In this episode of the Student Fitness Expert Podcast, Karen Gilbert, alongside her co-host, Farah Zweig, interviewed an Elite Parenting Coach & Early Childhood Consultant, Joshua Castillo.
Joshua offers a unique perspective on how she helps parents traverse challenges with kids. Her diverse experience speaks volumes about her mastery in creating a deeper connection between you and your child. Today, Joshua shares her philosophies and work style she honed over the years to put parents at ease.
Tune in to learn more.
About the Guest:
Joshua Castillo is a Parenting Coach and Early Childhood Consultant. She guides children, families, and educators through early childhood experiences and challenges, whether big or small. Her client base is diverse, from typical parenting challenges, navigating difficult developmental phases, or managing a diagnosis. Joshua’s unique style allows a parent to laugh while learning to trust themselves. All sessions are focused on creating a better understanding of the child’s perspective in order to create a strong foundation for meaningful communication now and in the future.
- [00:43] About Joshua, a snippet of her Journey
- [14:30] What influenced some of her philosophies and work style
- [18:06] How Joshua helps parents
- [26:35] As a parenting expert, what are some of the things you have learned amid all craziness of 2020
- [32:34] Joshua gives a sneak peek of what influenced her Journey
- [42:39] What does being fearless means to you
- [52:10] Best piece of advice for parents and educators
- [56:48] Where to learn more from Joshua
“When someone is perceived differently, everyone stops speaking to that person.”
“Every single philosophy has its treasure and trash can.”
“I want parents to know; you can’t have the big talks if you don’t know how to communicate about the little life.”
“I had so many life experiences that I can draw information quickly and that just help my clients.”
- Creating Learning PODS: https://bit.ly/30CaUCM
Connect with Joshua: